Wednesday, December 24, 2008

6B buddies

*written this during work the next day of the gathering, 19th Dec*

It's time to settle and start writing things happened yesterday night..

As you guys had known, I was so excited and can't wait to be there for the gathering. And, I would like to thank KhaiYin and RiHao for organising and helping me on this.. of course they contributed a lot more than me as I have been started working and was studying for IELTS so I pushed my jobs to them.. 3 of us are the organisors..


Yesterday night gathering, it's the first ever 6B gathering. Amount of people who had been invited is 51; no of people who turned up is 33 persons.. it's considered as succeed for the very first gathering as we are able to contact almost all the classmates..

There has been a time not meeting them, some ever since we left school.. I am so happy we had a group photo and we seem to be quite gotten along well after so many years..

Beginning of the event, we started with introducing ourselves one by one on the staircase, facing the crowd. It is done by draw lot, and we have to answer to the following questions.
i. Chinese Name
ii. English Name or nickname
iii. people who sat besides you during primary 6
iv. study abroad
v. relationship status
(red card - occupied; yellow - complicated; green - available)

Guess what I choose for that - complicated. of course the crowd started to throw me many questions.. lolz..
Fine!! at least my part is not quite and god seek, everyone listens.. haha!!

After that everyone started to form small group and chat..


about 10sth, we had decided going KiaWei & Shen's house to have 2nd round, still remember last time, we walked from house to house, or 8 of us cramped into a car , however, for this time, every 2 persons per car, this is because almost all of us can drive now! and, we left so many empty seats now.. These were all the memorises and I glad we had that..

the previous time we visited their house was Chinese New Year period, as usual, we have pai nien every year. So, we sing-K and drink alcohol at their house.. As I'm writing now, I miss that!! errrr...





Time to go home, RiHao was drunk, real drunk, and he had to stay at their house about half an hour to calm himself down as he is one of the drivers..

I was kinda dizzy yesterday, but I was managed to drive myself home and drop SiokYean and SuPei home.. Luckily I could still drive carefully and reach home safely. In fact, when the time I walked down from my car, I couldn't walk steadily.. haha!!
I dont look drunk..

I'm enjoy and glad KhaiYin's idea really worked out in the end, and we had great ending after all! thanks!

see you guys soon..

很多人都问同样的问题,
也很出奇我们还与小学同学联络;
而这次,
我会更加的荣幸我们的机会可以邀请33个人出席。

p/s: everyone seems so busy as you guys haven't uploaded any pics leh!!
i want picturessss!!
more pictures will be uploaded at facebook, please stay tuned..

No comments: