Thursday, December 04, 2008

workin' days

I was introduced to a warehouse sales job by a friend of my friend..
and I worked for Juicy Couture, but eventually the warehouse sale is merged by 2 brands which are under a same company.. the brands are Juicy Couture and Club Monaco..

the 1st day which is on 27th, I was not able to go due to having class for IELTS, so the 2nd day is my working day..

so, on my 2nd working day, when we were waiting someone to open the door, my colleagues sat on the f-ing dirty floor, even one half-lying on the floor.. gosh..
just imagine all the germs and dirt stick on your ass.. yerrrr...


and this is what I observed at Bangsar village, there is a Christmas tree..
see!!!

it is made by plastic bottles.. nice!! it is on with light after evening.. should have taken one pic of that..


and, we had chance to meet someone famous in the warehouse sales, but the only one whom I take a pic with is Serena C, a famous DeeJay in the town..

in fact, I saw her at OK Celeb fest before, but didn't have the chance to approach her and take a pic as she was the MC of that event..

I was able to meet Rivilson, The Amazing Race Asia participant, and Pamela and Venessa who are the same season of TARA.. and some models, one of them looks familiar, and I guess he is my friend of my model friends.. what's his name?? errr..

ok, at the last day, which is a packing day.. We have to pack all the stocks and move back to Pavilion shop, and this is the 'now and then'..



so while doing the packing, I accidentally hurt myself.. this is the pic which I had taken on that day after work at that place..

It was hurt by a blade, don't you think it is like cutting your wrist to commit suicide?? lolz.. well, I wont do such a stupid thing, I appreciate my life and I am looking forward to my future..
*~I'm mister lifestyle of the rich and famous~*


guess how long does the blade cut me??

...
.....
.......

tada..
4.5cm!!
get a ruler and see how long it is..
it can easily be seen if I used my camera to take this with someone helping..

it cuts me..


and now, I was employed by the sales manager, Joanne, guess I can really work and help her alot on that, so I was being offered.. yeah..

3rd Dec, which is today, is my 1st working day..
It seems great and nice..
pay is not bad too, compared to other part-time job..
today my shift is 12PM to 10PM, and tomorrow is 9AM, yet i'm staying in front of com to blog this..

well, well, I am busy these days, not only working, but studying..
why??
I will be having IELTS test next week and I'm not sure whether I am well-prepared.. lolz.. ok, fine, gotta go..
take care everyone..

oya, do support Britney's new album, Circus..
it is available at every music stall in town, I mean support legal album.. lolz..
ciao~~

1 comment:

Ken said...

y so careless. better treat tat wound of yours