Monday, December 01, 2008

December 2008

here comes the last month of this year, and we stepped into this month and waiting for Christmas and New Year..

I have some dear are December baby.. here it goes..

1st of December is a special day, but for me, I guess it is just a normal day living in Kuala Lumpur..

Happy Birthday.. I know you are happy at the moment counting down for your birthday.. it is great having a party..

I would like to have one next year for mine, it is gonna be my last or 2nd last b'day in Malaysia..
IT IS APPROACHING!!!!!! gosh, I must have celebration before Chinese New Year, the b'day baby's birthday is on the 1st day of CNY and I can celebrate with all the Chinese or people around the world..
would like to say 'thank you' at first.. lolz..

2nd of December, Britney will be releasing her latest album, Circus.. I love these songs... love it! love it! of course, that day is her 27th birthday..
all the best, support ya..

3rd, my primary school friend, SuWan, know her since primary six.. and now we are 18!! lolz..

4th, my secondary school lovely bio teacher, Ms Vimali.. so long didn't see her..

and I have some that I was so closed but now we are not closed at all, we even dont talk online.. er...

night.. i'm tired, and listening ‘Unsual You' and 'Out From Under' from Brit's 'Circus' album..

I am lazy and tired.. I need to breathe.. I'm drown and suffocated..

thinking too much, it is not healthy..
'SOS please someone helps me,
it's not healthy
....'

better not to put any hopes, right?

No comments: