Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!!

wish everyone of you has a great day today..

when the clock strikes 12AM, I was watching a Christmas show called 'Christmas Card' at Hallmark channel, and I like that storyline..
it is a Christmas show based on a love story..

they are brought together by faith, an army who came to the small place for a purpose, with some other reasons, he is staying there until his off is ended..
somehow, the two human beings start to fall in love with each other..
and they are played by FAITH.. omg.. i like that.. haha.. opps..

the story is not THAT simple, just that i summarised it badly.. haha..

I like that story, of course..

it makes me think of myself, though.. haha..

ok, fine, wish everyone of you enjoy the day and let us wait year 2009 to approach us soon..

ciao~~

No comments: