Wednesday, December 10, 2008

busy during holidays..

lots of people asking me the same thing over and over again,
the questions are almost surrounded with 'busy at what?'

well, well, make it clear now..

yes, these two weeks i'm too busy and i have no time for myself to watch drama and do my favourite things..

either work or study, or organise grand gathering for my primary classmates..

last week i applied to be off on Saturday, I had gone for a talk which is by Allan Wu..

then I applied for this wednesday, which is today and Saturday for my IELTS test..
after IELTS test, i will be meeting my Saujana buddies at Mid Valley, which they purposedly changed the date and time to adjust the big boss, me lo.. lolz.. thx guys..
at night, i try to make it for discussing the details for the gathering as I'm the co-organiser ya.. hehe..

my part-time job is not 9 to 5, but worse..
we have 3 shifts, which are full-day, morning and afternoon.. we work at least 10 hours..
so just imagine this happens everyday.. one day off per week..

just for the information, I'm working at Juicy Couture in Pavilion at the moment, this is a branded brand, but it is still considered new in M'sia..
well, well, if i have the chance, ya, sure I will upload some pictures to update my dearly readers.. *wink*

yes, everyone is busy at the end of the year, some for working, some for studying..

try to take some time to rest and don't you ever stress out..
life is BZ, but try to manage your time nicely, and you may find it is still ok to you..

holidayssss, shouldn't we be relax??
I want to have my time and do my stuff..

I don't know why I have this kinda feel,
feel like hugging someone.. errrrrrrrr....

No comments: