Thursday, September 11, 2008

9.11


remember this date?

11th September 2001

I was year 5 at that year, still remember I was searching for something in the living hall,
phone rang, my mum picked it up and was told by her younger brother to change to channel CNN..


what happened that time was the two tall building collapsed which was shown on the TV..
frankly, I didn't know what was going on..

from that day onwards,
I know
World Trade Center - I am too late to know this building,
lifes gone,
families cry,
revenge,
hijack,
the collision between the buildings and aeroplane,
passengers called home to say good bye knowing that they will be definately going to die soon,
and more..

What turnout is,
TRAGEDY..

to the families who miss their beloved,
they will always in your heart and soul,
be an angel of the family..

to the victims,
rest in peace..




7 years passed,

we will recover from sadness, things will be going forward,
new ones is going to subtitute the old one,


this has written in the history books,
the missing linkage has now been carved in the heart forever and ever..

它以成了历史记载的重要一课,
那弥补不了的缺陷,都永远刻留在百姓的心中..


K3!tH

No comments: