Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mr Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous

billboard


'Rach & Keith' Ad at train station..


LOVE KEITH!! thanks fans..


what passed is passed.. i'm a broken glasses portriat left behind..


I'm everything for YOUU!!


drawing portrait


my buddies on cinema screen..


my ad at music station..

my old ad at street wall..


at the night street, I'm still attractive always..


me at the billboard of NYC..


being painted on the wall..


Where are you??


smoky hot!! can you handle me??


for more??
facebook album please..


I'm Mr Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous,
Keith KJ Leong..

wahahah.. ><

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey.. how are you lately?? seem like you having some friends problem.. both of us terbalik wan.. your problem seem like not enough friends in college and being lonely.. don't worry.. you always got ME and those primary friends.. feel like having a gathering again.. miss you guys... oh ya.. by the way.. i like the pic you put our photos in the cinema.. cool... can you send to me?? thanks first... Miss ya.. love ya...