Saturday, September 06, 2008

washed my wound with saltwater

what? hospital?
yes, I went to hospital to visit my relatives..
long story, but glad to know he is alright..

He is one of my granny's younger brothers..

I had lost one last year, He is awesome..
well, do miss Him sometimes..
He had gone more than one year already..
hope He is still doing what He likes in heaven..

yes.. you saw there is blood in the pipe, right?

when I see the Sodium Chloride Infusion, I didn't think of anything, but when I see blood in the pipe, it reminds me of something..

well, I still can't totally let go..

This is a bun and drink that provided by hospital..
this bun has high energy and carbohydrate.. from what my uncle said, the tea is tasteless..

this is my uncle's grandson.. see his hair, was clipped by his aunty(uncle's daughter)..
he is like a toy for her.. haha..
he purposely made a sad face, but he actually is very happy.. lolz.. kiddo kiddo...

there are no worries to them.. wish that I can have a clear mind sometimes..

and, also thanks to Cyndi, my cousin introducing this song to me, Vulnerable by Vanessa Hudgens.. it is great.. listen to the lyrics..

Adblock

this is not the official MV, but listen to the song..

Lyrics

No comments: