Thursday, September 25, 2008

update new & old

I had a hair cut!!

stay tuned, will be update soon..

dinner time.. blek..


added in at 26th Sept 1.30pm

supposedly blog yesterday, guess what? I slept at 9pm, and wake up at 10AM, then continue sleep till 12sth.. lolz..
sleep more than 12hours, guess i was too tired.. lolz..

update when I'm back from lunch ya.. ciao..


3.30pm

well, well, I had my hair cut, and it is short both side, yet I keep my fringe..
I thought of cutting my fringe, but it asked for staying, so keep lo.. lolz..

wah, as you guys know, I had my exam this week so yesterday I laid on bed at almost 9pm, thought of relaxing and continue to watch drama, but ended up slept like a PIG.. haha..

this is some pictures of Siok's celebration on Friday..

for that pose,

My post on her celebration

Siok's blog (1)

Siok's blog (2)


1st present, pacifier, baby stage

2nd, bra, big girl jor..

3rd, a condom.. REALLY big girl jor.. jkjk..
this is a real condom mobile phone hanger.. lolz..

present to RiHao by KhaiYin and KokYew
this is not G-string, there is only the front part ONLY.. hmmm...

Group pic!!
let me list out their name,
back left to right, Derrick (WY's boy), WaiYee, SiokYean, me, SuWan, YanLin
front, WeiKang, RiHao, KhaiYin
saw Wei Kang who is in yellow in the Steven's corner..

KiaWei and KiaShen cannot come for the celebration due to having exam the next week of the event and living too far.. cya soon! *wink*

after the gathering, me and YanLin went to KhaiYin's place and KY took out the photo and album, we non-stop chatting till almost 2AM.. lolz..


this is some pictures of Zizou and his mom, ShauYeen who is my cousin..

the hot lady behind Zizou, his mom of course.. hehe..

my dear Zizou..
you are growing so fast, does he look a gonna-be-5-month boy?
muackzz..

No comments: