Monday, September 01, 2008

heart broken

things have to go,
but the new one will be following behind you..

heart had broken,
yet the heart will be recovered in time..

tear drops,
but happiness always be the winner of all time..

rain is pouring,
but rainbow will come after you..

human being is not robot,
we have heart to pump the blood to run throught the whole body,
cells live,
we are still alive and we are still what we are..

even Wall-E and Eve also have emotion

my dear,
live has to go on,
this might be the bad moment,
but you will find it pass soon..
live for yourself..
I will be supporting you all the time until nowhere and no time being limited..

we are adults now, we of course will be hurted in love,
we are not kids anymore..
love you all..

p/s: this is specially to 3 of my dear.. hope you will be alright..muackzz.. love you guys..

Stranger by Hilary Duff (To my E dear)
Adblock


Cinderella by Britney (To my J dear)
Adblock


Stronger by Britney (To my E, J and C dear)
go for High Quality
Adblock


Lyrics:
Stranger by Hilary Duff

Cinderella by Britney

Stronger by Britney

No comments: