Wednesday, September 24, 2008

exam --> VMA

for this 3 days, I had my exam in the hall, and I did observe something in the hall..

1st, everyone is sitting at his or her seat and staring at the big clock on the stage waiting for the clock to strike at 11.30am to start reading the questions..
- mind you, it's all the people staring at the clock at the same moment..

2nd, all the lecturers tried to 'gossip', in fact, it is like a 'gossip' action by puting the palm next to their cheek and talk next to the ear,
- it's like gossiping, isn't it? lolz..

3rd, I saw this today.. a lecturer who is wearing heels and she walked on the stage step by step carefully so that there is no noise would be made..
- the way she walked is so funny..


well, I did dreaming during exam, sometimes, my mind just had gone to somewhere else suddenly but not focusing on the exam paper.. errr.. maybe everyone does that during the exam..

Rihanna ft. T.I. - Live Your Life
this is the performance at MTV Video Music Awards




catch Christina Aguilera's new song, Keeps Getting Better


the beginning part is her well-known song, Genie in The Bottle with remix and her new single, Keeps Getting Better


stay tuned on my blog, there will be something new's coming up.. *wink*

No comments: