Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sat - ur - day wif JY

this morning, i have a maths mock starting at 7am, yes in the morning..
due to having final and trial at 7am, Mr Murin set this time for us..

long story, I almost get late, and I used the short way to jump over the closed side entrance instead of going to the main entrance, making a big U-turn.. my friend who ran in front of me took more than 5mins i guess after I entered class..

bla bla bla..

my exam ended at 10sth, and I met up with JenYaw at 11am Sunway for his b'day celebration..

stupid me, forgotten to bring more money out that day, as i usually bring few bucks to college only.. errrrr...

ok, so, I really had a great time with him..

wish ya here, Happy Belated Birthday, though I wished you on that day passed 12am.. hehe..

p/s: JY's b'day is on 8th Sept.. *wink*

No comments: