Monday, August 11, 2008

about K3!tH KJ L3OnG

what do you know about me??

how are you going to describe me??

judge by the first sight or know me long enough to tell my personality??


ok, lately, I know more about myself.. why I said so?
I know myself can be a patient guy until an extend..
I see myself in a different angle..

well.. well..
do you realise I blog many posts about my personal stuff, which I didn't usually blog about this..

I always blogged general stuff, but I ain't the same lately..

hmm.. I found myself being 'crazy' than usual, but when the time I spend with me, myself and I, the real emo comes..

well, do you feel complicated as I said it?

just want to express myself..

ok.. take care my friends.. reader..

listen to Penny Tai's songs since yesterday..
since I recalled that song which I blogged yesterday, I found many songs that had left behind of my mind which I hadn't listened for so long.. years??

just gotta suffer one more week, i can have a so-called one-week holiday..
maybe I can breathe deeply, think deeper..
I might find a better way for myself..

No comments: