Wednesday, August 20, 2008

En - Joy the Special Day

I met up with Corey in the morning, we went to gym together..
well, I got 2-day trial for this and this is the 1st day..


after that, he had to leave for friend's gathering and I got to go to the town for OK! celeb fest..

then I take bus and LRT to KLCC Suria.. It is quite early for me though, it is about 5 or 6sth, but the event starts at 8.30pm..

so, I walked to Kuala Lumpur Convention Center to meet up a friend who was holding the Honda Jazz Show, which is a private event.. When I was standing outside, I saw everyone is so formal *yes, with coat somemore* then, I was refused to get into the hall.. opps..

spend my time at KFC just to wait the time pass..

without knowing where Zouk is, eventually, I asked a young girl who dressed nicely, of course she will know.. lolz..

it is something so new and fresh to me, I met up with Xavier and Cassandra Patrick before I entered Zouk.. I saw Amber Chia too, she is late because of her sister.. she pointed at her sister and blame on her with a funny way..

I met alot of celebrities that night and had taken photo with them, sadly, something is wrong with Xavier's camera, he told me all the pictures are lost next day when I'm at MidValley.. sad sad..

thanks to Xavier and Cassandra for that night,
Xavier who invited me to the event
and Cassandra who brought me into the VIP area where the place is restricted only for celebrities..

I miss my pictures..

Cassandra, the 2006 Miss Malaysia

No comments: