Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nice-to-Meet-YOU

MidValley again, yap, i went there again..
haha..

this time I dont drive, I took bus instead..
this is Saturday, with common-sense, MV sure jams, plus, there are exhibitions goin on..

I sat at the audience seat and watched the bridal fashion show..

after the show, I met someone, have expected this, make me moody for awhile again..

then, I met up with Ken, Kit and Keith after they came out from the backstage..

Kit


Keith Kee


after that, we went to Kim Gary and chatted..
even talked about things that happened at the backstage, it is so funny.. lolz..

LooShin

Met up with Phirence and his housemate with Ken, have a short conversation at McDonald..

Phirence


Shyi Ti

Have a great day again,
thanks for having a nice, fabulous one-week holiday..

No comments: