Friday, August 01, 2008

hello!! August 2008

it is so fast..

June had passed, July had gone.. now August..

oya, 1st of August is the 1st day of 7th month in Chinese calander, just so you know, it is GHOST MONTH..

it is believe that the 'hell gate' is open and they are released...

be careful...

anyway, do u believe in 'ghost'?

well, some may say yes, some may not..

hehe.. i believe...
I would like to see them in a certain short period..
it would be fun.. haha..
since i watched 'The Eye' by Lee Sin Jie, who is my relative's cousin, I thought of having the ying-yang eyes to see their existence.. haha..

take care..

it's August now.. Besides waiting for exam, I'm waiting for holiday.. haha.. then exam and exam and exam..

miss my friendssssssss... long time no see lorh..

No comments: