Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day at MV

today my mum and aunty went to my 4th aunty's house to make mooncake for mid-autumn fastival.. I stayed for awhile then I have to go to MidValley.. due to the heavy rain, I drove to MidValley..

went there early in the morning for gym with Corey..
MidValley is so quite which you might never seen it before.. lolz..
thanks to Corey for this 2 days, u are a best friend to have.. HAHA..

after lunch, I met up with WingYann, WeiJian and Henri..
Sharon, Tiffany and Elvina ffk..
but nevermind, we are still happy without them.. opps..

after goin McDonald, we collect our tickets from the cinema which booked by Henri online.. we acquired for changing Zohan to Wall-E, in fact, it is not right to do so.. but the girl is just so blur..

she even has to back to primary school to learn calculation as we paid RM50 for RM28, but she returns RM12, instead of RM22.. lol..

back to the movie, i really like this movie, it is educational..
i like the ending part too,
Wall-E remembered Eve after short-term memory loss.. this scene, actually, recalls me of something..
WingYann

WingYann, Henri, WeiJian
as what WeiJian said, Henri is shining.. lolz..

after movie, while we were on the way to Kim Gary for dinner, I met my best bro, JenYaw indirently..
if i didn't look at my right, i will never see him.. we chatted for awhile then we left..

at Kim Gary, I introduced Cheese Baked Rice to them, then end up.......




after dinner, WingYann and WeiJian had to leave and left me and Henri, I accompanied him to wait for his father then met up with JenYaw to take pic and chit-chat..

He and Ainah even treat me BigApple.. haha..
thanks to them.. lolz..

really didn't expect to meet him there that day.. hehe..

thanks for another happy day.. *wink*

No comments: