Thursday, August 28, 2008

sorry for the delay..

life has been busy and tired for me starting from this week, as u guys know, I just had a holiday last week..

I can find no extra time for me to blog for what happened last week..

about
OK! celeb fest - event that held by OK! magazines at Zouk, meeting Amber Chia, Belinda Chee, Cassandra Patrick and more.. *sorry for the loss of pictures, some problems with my friend's camera*
watching Wall-E
meet some friends at Mid Valley
watching Keith Kee's bridal fashion at Mid Valley and yamcha

so many things that I wanna share but no time..

things will be up soon..

thanks for supporting.. HAHA.. HAHA..

ciao..

at college during break time,
I printed out 33 pages of Chemistry past-years trial questions..


wow.. just realised I had not blogged ONE-WEEK.. opps..

No comments: