Saturday, August 16, 2008

fire- de -work

today, Saturday, I was supposed to have a great night sleep until evening?? kidding la..

I woke up early for badminton today..
guess what,
my cousin, WeiJing invited me and MingXuan(younger cousin) for badminton..
boy brought a friend along..

well,
honestly, I'm not good at sports, but i really had enjoy the time..

I partnered with WeiJing and play doubles with the small boys..
of course, we won..

can't deny, I was 'bullied' by the kid(MingXuan's friend)
he has the technic to play badminton, he knows my shortcoming as we played..

don't say that everyone knows how to catch other's weakness when playing games, in fact, it is NOT.. opps..


at night, WeiJing brought me with the youngest 2 cousins, HuiXin and MingXuan to Putrajaya for Malaysia International Firework Competition (MIFC08)..

When we reached there, I saw a bridge which let my mind link to something else.. yes, it means something to me..

WeiJing met up a friend and started to set up his camera stand and stuff, the main purpose is to take photo.. I like to take photo too, love it..

then, the trio(me, HX and MX) walking and looking around.. enjoy moment there.. it is a place and time where a couple or family should spend their time there..

I think everyone of us enjoy the firework, except the young children, being noisy all the time..

I was impressed by the firework.. yes, firework is not only beautiful physically, but it is meaningful in a certain way..
it is just too complicated and hard to tell, but it comes to my heart silently and was dissolved into it..

let me show you some pictures..
for more? may see it in my facebook album..




No comments: