Tuesday, August 19, 2008

runAway

listen..
I'm not talking about runway, neither for model do the catwalk nor aeroplane landing..


runaway.......... bride?


no, not Julia Roberts..
She is too 'hot' to be compared..


should I say, Malaysian director should direct a show called 'Runway Maid'?
since there is 'Maid in Manhattan' or 'Runway Bride'..



Yasmin Ahmad, Pete Teo, you hear me?


I am in a country where there are lots of Indonesian maid run away..
the owner is bad? abusive? violent? bitchy?

no,
they are being cheated by the Indonesian worker(guys)..

this is the well-known version.. haha..

stupid right?? they will become unemployed and illegal maid in Malaysia..
what are they going to do?
be a slut? OMG.. who are they? they are too ugly to be prostitute..

they look down on our law, they don't even consider this factor at all?

I always hear this, maid is gone..
then, we have to do police report, employ a new one, waste money again on the unnecessary stuff..


this is not the first time happened to my granny..
she had a 'supposed-to-be-a-smarter-one' maid, she had gone in the middle of the night, we are believe she was cheated by some guys..
this happened when I was young..

now, again, this is the 'used-to-be-stupid-one' maid has run away..
well, the maid and a maid next-door, whose my granny's younger brother one, are accompanied to leave together..
we found out this in the evening..

haiz.. they are so irresponsible and brainless, sorry to say so..

from what my parents said, there are some Malay workers left without giving notice to the office.. just left, just like that.. sorry, I'm not being racist, I'm just saying the truth..

what happened to Malaysia?
this is just ONE in the million billion cases that are happening in Malaysia now..

~~SOS~~

No comments: