Friday, August 15, 2008

LOST

what if u have to live without
computer,
mobile phone,
car
and ...
or even 'someone'?

ok, back to my topic..
i believe not many people can live without them..

especially people who live in town,
like us,
being so pampered.. hehe..

the stupid, careless me left my mobile phone at home!

I am so lost lately..

now i am supposed to do my work in front of the computer at the college,
but the question can't get into my mind when I read it..

I'm not sure whether I have entered the holiday mood
or fucking bad mood..

hate it..

plus, there were 2 f-ker kept on making noise next to me, feel like turning back and asking them to shut the f up.. if this happened at the library, they will definately get f-ed by me..

by the way, I might be going for MIFC08.. let me release my tension and stress..

ciao..

No comments: