Saturday, October 11, 2008

BZ - ing and tiring

how's my life lately?


well, I'm busy and tired..

always study and study.. just because of the final paper, time to online is lesser and lesser of course..


oya, to those friends who sent me 'you still remember me?' or 'forget me di a?', I'm sorry, I'm busy lately.. please be considerate k? thanks..

will update u guys on 2 dinners,
1st, this coming Sunday, my granny's b'day dinner, and
2nd, the only daughter of a close friend of my parents will be having wedding dinner on next Sunday..

I'm going both events, so I hope I have the time to update you..

haha.. so random just thought of 'Upgrade U' by Beyonce when I typed 'update you' just now.. lol..
I was once so into this song.. lolz.. lyrics is in my mind.. lolz..


there are songs that I love always which is by Beyonce..
sometimes, we use 'Me, Myself and I' informally, it is also her song..
love ya Beyonce Knowles..

god, I know the lyrics of her songs.. opps..

No comments: