Monday, October 06, 2008

decision making

well.. during the holiday, I usually sleep late and wake up late,
but yesterday I had to get myself into bed earlier.. about 12 - 1am..

about 3sth, I was waken up without any reasons.. well, cant get into sleep afterwards..

but, but,
this is usually resulting a bad and sleepy day, as I had not enough sleep, but I really feel fresh, and I had done some thinking during the night on the bed, pick up all the pieces of myself, and see the future clearer..

besides doing revision and preparation for the final paper, I gotta make up my mind where to study.. requirement?? I should have known, ya, i do..

let me make sure everything and get my ass into that..

by the way, I'm my college at this moment..

Jia You!!

everything I do, I think of IT,
everything I do, IT will be the 1st to be considered,
but hopefully IT will not completely affect my thinkings and decisions
and ended up, blinked my sight..

of course, I wish IT will complement with the decisions I made..

listening 'Untouched' and I think of IT again..
my mind is fulled of IT..

2 comments:

Ken said...

IT = thing
he/she = people

So what thing are you think off day and night and everything you do?

Keith KJ Leong said...

no-IT = no-thing

haha..