Monday, October 13, 2008

official Womanizer MV

womanizer video is out!!











her 4 looks + naked in the video, I like the most is the one with the pyjamas..

wow.. as you can see, she REALLY slim down, seee.. she can do it, my Britney..

now, she has back on the right path, she is heading the right way, please don't always talk bad about her, she really had been through alot, yes, alot!!

support ya, Britney..

Q: who is in the video?
A: Calvin Klein Model Brandon Stoughton

LYRICS:
Superstar
Where you from, how's it going?
I know you
Gotta clue, what youre doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you
Gettin' more than just re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, You You Are
You, You You Are
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer

Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)

You Got Me Goin'
You're Oh-So Charmin'
But I can't do it
U Womanizer

Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)
Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)

You Say I'm Crazy
I got Your Crazy
You're nothing but
A Womanizer

Daddy-O
You got the swagger of champion
Too bad for you
Just can't find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy
Who you are, that's who you are, baby

stay tuned to Circus which is her album will be released on her birthday, 2nd of December..

4 comments:

Ken said...

serious i find the mtv appealling but the song...really nothing much. it's just another give me give me. melody wise...none...i think she shud ask someone to write better songs for her.

Keith KJ Leong said...

haha.. but many people like.. haha..
so do I.. opps.. lolz.. blek!

Ken said...

No doubt she can sing and she can dance but lately, she's not as good as she use to be. Songs are just so so only and it seems like it is getting from good to bad. She has got so many hit songs but lately, her songs hardly move up the charts.

Keith KJ Leong said...

ehem.. she got 3 awards in VMA la, that shows she is still that awesome and glamorous.. lolz..
in fact, after so many negatives news and things after years, she was supposed to be neglected by the public, but what's lucky is, she can still be accepted and she is still doing good there..
now she had overcome from her darkness, guess she will appreciate everything she has now..
she is getting good to bad and good again.. haha..