Friday, October 17, 2008

now & then --> college

it's raining out there,
and I'm feeling blue..

time is approaching,
and I'm compressed and in pressure..

things that are unfinished,
it's like a mountain high..
and it's coming to me like a ocean waves,
that is uncontrable..

I need a deep, total rest..

I'm alright, just wanna tell how I feel now,
the crazy Keith is always back when he is with his best buddies..

plus, I hate my college life,
if I were in the other class, I might have a unforgettable, lovely memories??

what had left behind now?

people always said, enjoying college life is a must, but this doesn't seem to apply to my class, can't blame all the classmates of course..

while I looked back, there is an empty, blank path..

there is a week left, and it is gonna be the history in my whole life,
I will remember my college life, won't I?


I will blog about my college life soon, perhaps after my final,
I will tell my story and how I feel..

2008 is not a very good year for me, hope I will have a great year end, right?
*crossing my fingers*

东西开始在脑海中徘徊,
看来我又累了,
我要休息啊!!
救命!!

要假期,去香港好吗?

final 先吧!

ciao~~

心酸,做不了什么
我能占多D吗?

2 comments:

Ken said...

Hope you not only have a great year end and many more better years to come :)

Keith KJ Leong said...

aligatoh.. thanks..
hope so.. hehe..