Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sorry

I would like to say sorry to my friends who I neglected..

final is coming and I didn't really chat with u guys in MSN, neither do sms..

my phone is expired and I didn't reload as I know I will keep on sms-ing.. lolz.. anything just call me.. thanks..


a dear friend of mine said that we(the gang) seem to be getting unclosed, well, it is so not true..
each of us is having exam and busy, some really had a depression, so did I, well, exam passed, everything will back to normal as we used to be..

remember what I used to say and blogged here.. don't think too much k? I know u are not now..


some even said that I fu-yan them, sorry friends.. I pay back after final k? lolz..


ok, I sound serious just now.. haha.. well, thanks for being understanding..

don't say I fu-yan ah..

hmm...

hm...

ciao~~ XS


still sounds good to everyone of us..


Dancing Queen - love this song so much


Mama Mia - this too..


Yesterday Once More - I like the lyrics..


Mr. Postman, a song that I always heard when I was young.. haha..

there are too many.. gosh.. when I listen after years, they still sounds good for me, I listen when I study too.. haha.. opps..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries la.. .take things easiy k =)

Anonymous said...

writing this post to u lo.. haha..
u take care..
yamcha after final, promises.. haha..

K3!tH KJ L3OnG