Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kelly陈慧琳

TVB Weekly


well, I like her, why I said so?
I was influenced by my darling sister, she loves her so much.. and this is how I get to know more about Kelly..

we sang her songs and danced when parents not at home..
well, Kelly played a part in my life..
the most memorable thing is, me and my darling sing 爱一个人 which is by 慧琳 & 克勤.
the song is playing at the moment in my mind now..

i'm sure u still remember the video, dont you?


Adblock


well,
today is her wedding, she has been together with her boyfriend for 16 years and finally now they had stepped into the church for her life..

can you imagine?? 16 years..
i'm so envy and admire, they can keep their relationship for so long, plus, Kelly is a superstar, she is busy all the time, not staying in HongKong for 24/7..

16年爱情长跑真不容易,好羡慕哦..对他们,几年算得了什么??
他们也算是“有时”相隔两地,哇!要拜慧琳为师了。哈哈..

all the best to you, Kelly..
u had finally had your own family..

好羡慕哦!!

No comments: