Sunday, October 05, 2008

a new start, with new layout!!

today is the last day of the one-week holiday..

for this week, I have been doing alot of thinking, yap, something is cleared..

well, the holiday is ended now, gotta back to college and have a tough time, final paper is just approaching me on its way..

gotta be prepared and at least I have to try my best..

YEAH... finally changed my layout!!
new layout!
new layout!!

now my blog has RSS reader.. people will be informed if my blog has been updated.. yoo..

ciao..

there is a opportunity for you, just grab it and keep it..
I will, will you??

3 comments:

Ken said...

welcome to the new layout!!!

any finally can leave comment here instead of the side bar...so troublesome...

Keith KJ Leong said...

haha.. I just want the blog layout which has RSS feed, plus, I might be changing the layout after final, well, it's at end of the year..

feel free to drop any comments..

K3!tH

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.