Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BBQ gathering

went to YuetLeng's hse for BBQ just now.. many of our classmates went today..

hmm.. in fact, it's not long time no see.. still that crazy and fun..

next year we'll be not seeing one another that often, but we're still friends..

i meet up with Lian at fishing pond, and end up wait for her and others.. ok la, not that long till I beh tahan.. I joined Joseph's car which was following behind MoonTing's.. Actually, that apartment is not that far away from the place that I waited for them. BUT, MoonTing took us for a BIG tour.. We studied vector, but MoonTing must hav forgotten.. haha..

What gives me a shook is YuetLeng cut her hair, long become short.. Well, I prefer long hair for girls, but Rihanna's hairstyle is exceptional.. haha..
makes me remind of Michelle, the 1st time I saw her short hair, it really was a BIG & scary surprise.. She used to hav long hair, I miss it.. So do Leka..

BBQ, playing a fool, laughing around.. time passed so fast.. Hope to get the pictures from SuetHooi and Chooi.. SEND them to me or upload to friendster, girls..

about 11pm, we started to go home.. WaiLik's dad gave us a ride to Lian's hse, the place to wait for my dad.. well, what makes Lian and I feel bad is WaiLik's dad went to bed already, but he had to wake up and fetch us back as MoonTing's car was overloaded.. haha..
what is funny is Lian smsed WaiLik in the car for apologising.. I knew this after all.. haha..

Lian said her place was dangerous and unsafety at the night, well, actually it's not that horrible la.. she scared me.. the street is scary, but around restaurant is crowded.. what so scare about it..
oh, people, NEVER - hear me? - NEVER think that Malaysia is a safety and peace country, in fact, this stupid country is no longer safety.. It's a fact, no suing me for spreading rumous, it's not rumous.. this country is ridiculous..

Haven't heared? a 18-year-old boy was in jail because of no bring Identity Card with him when he was out.. I mean in jail for 6 months.. Yes.. more and more cases.. here is no longer safety..

hope that our country will make some changes, oh i'm just thinking, how could this happen in HERE?

I had just immunised to this place..

many Malaysians had migrated to overseas.. why? there must a many problems, yes, you're right.. haiz..

however, i had an enjoyable and unforgettable memories in my life just for tonight..

take care, my friends.. will always love ya..

No comments: