Friday, December 21, 2007

Sunway Pyramid day

my internet has some problems.. finally can online already, yet slow.. haiz..

today went to Sunway Pyramid with my younger cousins.. yes, it had renovated and has a face 2.. tell you what, it's great and nice over there..

it had renovated for months, but I didn't go there even before SPM started.. haha..

wow, so many people were skating today.. OMG, it's not really enjoying skating, but like pasar malam lo.. lol.. so, I had made a smart choice, not to skate..

then, we do some shopping.. walking from one end to another end then another end..
well, more on 'window shopping'..

my sapo HuiXin said finishing shopping at the old face, then go for new one.. confused wor.. haha..

well, we went for 'Enchanted', it's kinda nice show, worth to watch also.. haha.. It's a comedy and saying a girl had fallen in love with a prince in her fairy tale at the first sight, then wanna get married on the spot.. After that, under the curse of the prince's step mother, she goes to NewYork City.. *watch it yourself*

to me, today is just like weekends.. doesn't feel like i'm living in FRIDAY.. haha..