Monday, December 03, 2007

going to update & Elaine's wedding

my blog has dead so many times, yet i hav saved him*my blog* many times.. haha..

SPM, damn hectic and tough for us.. dead lo..

haha.. still hav 1 more paper, chinese on tomorrow, then i'm done.. doesn't mean that i'm dead.. k?

i hav listed things to buy and do.. gotta do many things, shopping, playing a fool around, register college and etc.. BUY new mobile phone.. hehe.. after 2mr, then my real life starts..

it starts from college.. cant wait for that day.. drive to Taylor's, yeah, why not?

1st of Dec

I attended my cousin, Elaine's wedding dinner in M'sia.. well, they had had their grand wedding dinner and engagement in October at Singapore.. well, but many of us are not able to attend...

1st Dec i attended the dinner at Pearl Point hotel restaurant, it is kinda bad lo.. hehe.. we don't hav wine glasses for wine.. Well, i drank 4 glasses of red wine, not enough for me, though.. hehe.. OMG, the glasses are so not sexy shock and cool.. dishes all sucks not good..
it's so embarrasing lo..
this is all because we couldn't reserve any better hotel, all fully booked.. so many occasions and functions are going on at the end of the day.. wedding, prom and stuff.. that's why.. DUH!!
should hav booked it earlier..

i bet i'll miss Elaine as she will be very busy for running his hubby's companies at Singapore..
well, I did kinda moody for that after the dinner when i reached home.. haha.. hope to see her someday.. hehe..

many of my cousins are not in KL as if the time when we were young.. my bro and sis are at Aussie, some at Singapore, Taiwan.. hope all of us can get back to together.. haha.. MISS THEM..

just live for now, we don't know the future, we cant predict.. friends in JB had lost contact, some don't really KNOW them.. haiz..
reminds me of Taylor's slogan: We don't predict your FUTURE. We shape it.

LIFE IS LIKE THAT

~K3!tH misses everything?~

p/s: listen to Britney's new single - Piece of Me and The Veronicas new album, Hook Me Up
u will like it.. GUA.. hehe..
I had snapped some pictures, see them in my friendster profile..

No comments: