Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

yesterday I had planned meeting up with SiokYean, WaiYee and KhaiYin in Wongkok for the boring afternoon.. as i have Christmas celebration at night at my granny's hse..

after 3pm I reached there, I thought I would be the last 1, guess what, i'm the 2nd one.. when i reached there, I saw Vin Nie, then I asked her where KhaiYin is.. In fact, she was just sitting next to her.. KhaiYin had changed her hairstyle, so I was unable to recognise her.. HAHA..
Sit with them while waiting for WaiYee and SiokYean..

LOOK! VinNie was liked a celebrity who was got caught by paparazi.. haha..

WAIT.. WAIT.. finally they came.. They were so surprised about KY's new hairstyle.. haha..
then, we shifted to the other tables.. while we talked and laughed, people kept on looking at us, as we had make the place so crowded were making noises.. damn noisy that type.. Can u imagine? eyes staring at you! O.O

talked, talked, talked for so long, and just order 4 drinks.. the waiters and waitress must be scolding us for occupied the table for so long and making noises, but end up, order just 4 drinks.. haha..

WaiYee and I

KhaiYin and I

Siok and I

SiokYean's trademark, covering with hands while laughing.. haha..

Waiting for WaiYee and KhaiYin, we continue snapping..

wow.. so tall.. look deeply, we're not looking at the same thing.. haha..

that is a REALLY blur blur look.. haha..

curi-curi snapped.. ART PIECE.. XS

ya, and AGAIN!!! haha..

didn't realise time passed so fast, it's 6pm.. it was like gonna rain outta.. plus, SY has wedding dinner to go and KY has party, so cant stay too late.. Moreover, I had mentioned above, I hav celebration.. so tata.. miss them!!
* * *

at my granny's hse, guess what i spotted? a papacazi
my cousin, WeiJing who was snapping pictures of me and HuiXin *celebrities ma!*

SiokYean!!! someone has your trademark, faster register 'copyright reserved'!

Christmas tree in granny's hse and spot those presents under it..


snapping pictures after wearing Santa cap..


me with the Christmas tree

games time..
boy is too skinny and 'light', he couldn't even let the balloon exploded..

girl also sat for few times.. she's thin! haha..

blow candles..
nice leh? art piece ah!

i'm the 'cheng hei' 1.. can blow all the candles out in less than 10 seconds.. haha..

after games *didn't post all, in fact, that were other games as well..*, we get our presents by choosing number and had my wine!

bully HuiXin, hahahaha!! I adjusted it few times to take this shot..
1st picture is more natural 1..


another art piece again!!

aiyo, I post this until 4 sth leh!! didn't take a sleep today somemore.. my day is busy today, except morning..

night night.. it's really late now..

~K3!tH had his happy day~

No comments: