Friday, December 14, 2007

I made my history - failed my slope part *duh!!*

ya, went to my drivin test today.. what i can say is they were are slow and there was air polluted.. i was gonna suffocate as cars produced carbon monoxide and some fellows smoking.. die la..

YER, scold and 'wash' them.. haha.. pls la, think of people who are around you.. if u wanna smoke, go to somewhere else.. they're damn irritaing..

wait wait wait for so long.. finally it was my turn.. sad story starts - I failed my slope part.. XS

the Kancil is damn lousy and like going to breakdown.. I use to drive my driving centre car which is easier for me.. but this Kancil gave me problem................... YER.. >.<

PRAY to get a better car on the day u take your driving test..

I passed my 'on the road'.. and u know what we hav to pay in order to pass once and for all..

ok, nothing to talk much.. while i was there, i felt like having many things to blog, BUT, BUT, not really and not much.. CAN'T recall because i was too sad......

HAHA..

~This will be a history of mine, i'll laugh when i look back in future.. Don't jealous if YOU passed~

XP haha..

No comments: