Sunday, December 09, 2007

Open Day. Taylor's.

came back from Taylor's not long ago.. went to Taylor's and gao dim everything.. yeah..
hmm.. the 1st day is on 3rd Jan, not extra holidays.. yes, i hav expected..

hehe.. ready for my college life.. tough and hectic.. all the best to myself lo..

and it will be fun and great.. haha..

oh god, i look kinda weird in the picture which will be printed on my ID card.. hmm.. hope it will be ok.. i've chosen the 2nd and it's also the last pic i took.. how can i keep on saying no and retake again.. it would be funny and embarrasing if i take and take again.. haha..
+, it's just an ID card.. HAHA..

reply to all my friends who sent me testi before and after SPM.. hehe.. long time didn't reply them lo.. i oso ask my senior for 2nd hand book, waiting for reply..

y'day attended wedding dinner, YES, again.. haha.. see, so many wedding dinners are going on at the end of the year.. haha.. just mention, no blogging about it.. haha..

No comments: