Friday, December 07, 2007

damn..

life's boring AT HOME..
hate staying at home and doing nothing..
i will be going for my drivin trial on this coming tuesday..

yesterday went to Mdm Beh, my TsunJin High former teacher's hse.. long time din see her, she's still the same.. she's always so busy.. the only one who is in pink is Mdm Beh..


Can u imagine stay at home during holidays WITHOUT computer..
FUCK la, i cant msn with my buddy and stuff.. using my dad's laptop is such a yucks.. I can't use it all the time..

i miss my msn.. FUCK la the stupid com.. now i still cant fix the com or buy a new 1.. damn..

going for gathering this coming mon, meet my friends and buddy.. before that i still gotta go for Taylor's open day.. don't know which course to take..

it's fucking bad mood for me, today ME.. so many f f f, u know la..

shut the FUCK up..

No comments: