Saturday, December 29, 2007

NS and boring night

some of my friends are going National Service today, which is a wastage and useless stuff to me, I mean majority of US, eventually everybody..

cases happening over there, someone died, raped, what this, what that.. OMG.. many parents don't agree to let the children go for that stupid NS..

I'm not sure how many percent of the people they had chosen every year, but all is done by computer.. obviously, here is neither as run-down as Africa nor Singapore.. we are just GOING to look like Indonesia.. not surprise.. X(O.O)X
hmm.. what i can say is, just going backwards, for goodness sake..

whatever.. I just hope that they could enjoy, be aware and be careful.. take care my friends..

sorry for not attending yesterday farewell party as I was not feeling well..

* * *

tonight, it will be a boring day, yap, really boring..

my parents are going for my not-so-close relative's wedding dinner, so they didn't invite me and leave me alone at home.. so i can foresee it'll be a boring night..
~I'm psychic........~
haha..

~K3!tH knows the future XS~


++falling from the peak to the valley.. gotta get up and crawl to the crest again++

No comments: