Monday, December 10, 2007

busy day - drivin trial & gathering

this morning 8.24am(so accurate as i checked my answered calls list, haha..), when i'm still having my wet sweet dream to get enough rest for my tonight gathering.. Guess what? My driving uncle woke me from my sleep.. That time, i was in the blur blur mood.. -.-?

As what I had posted, my drivin trial supposed to be on tomorrow, BUT, BUT, uncle woke me up and told me that I'll be having my drivin trail at 10.30am.. Well, when i HEARD that news - guess what? - i continued my sweet dream after i had set my mobile alarm..

zzZZ..

Luckily, i didn't oversleep..

This morning, it had been raining for so MANY hours.. rain rain rain, and i drive drive VERY SAFE la, obviously.. I learned the 1st and 2nd road.. practising parking and slope*dunno what it called* at the place where I'll be havin my test at..
yes, it was raining non-stop..

after that we had our lunch, rain started to stop, then pratised and finally I could go back home..
on the way, raining again.. who cares? I still drove at the slowest lane*it's a rule*, but i was still speeding.. Of course, how can I drive like a turtle and everyone overtook me.. hehe.. I even hon some stupid fellows who drove from my right lane to left lane in front of me.. If he/she wanna go to hell, fuck off of my way.. Girls can drive very hot and wild, of course DANGEROUS.. haha.. *danger danger*

come back to my house at 3.30pm, i didn't take a rest and i blog this now.. maybe i'll fall asleep durin gathering.. HAHA.. kidding la, i will never fall asleep..

okay, take a rest, but not a sleep.. ready for my gathering for tonight..

*waiting for tonight, wu o, and you will be here in my arms...* J.Lo's song..

~K3!tH ready for my drivin test?? O.o?~

No comments: